Qatar Visa From Hyderabad
Qatar Visa From Hyderabad
Nationals of other countries, and who are green card holders, can apply for a visa by contacting the Ministry of Interior in Doha, through a relative or a friend. You need to send them copies of your passport and green card. This process takes from three to five business days.
|S. No||Country||Visa Type||Visa Cost||Processing Time|
|01||Qatar||One Month Doha Visa||8,500/-||7 – 10 Working days|
|02||Qatar||Three Months Doha Visa||18,500/- (Only For Gents ECNR Passports Without NOC)||7 – 10 Working days|
|03||Qatar||Three Months Doha Visa||38,500/- (Only For Ladies ECR Passports Without NOC)||7 – 10 Working days|
Documents required (Individuals):
• Applicant’s color photograph white background.
• Applicant's passport copy. The passport must be valid for at least six months.
Documents required (Companies):
• Clear passport copy of the sponsor
• Copy of the establishment card
• Travel insurance
Rules and Conditions
• The visa fees must be paid upon application.
• Visa processing time is approximately 5-6 working days.
• All visa types are valid for 59 days from the date of issue.
• Service Charges May Apply*
Requirements to apply for a visa:
- The Qatar does not offer any express or expedited services. There are no additional fees for any application.
- All Applications must be submitted in full. Incomplete applications, or missing documents will be returned immediately. To guarantee timely completion, email addresses for both the applicant as well as the courrier handler party are required to be submitted with the application.
- Submitting and picking up passports must be between 9:30 AM and 12:30 PM Monday to Friday.
- Submit a completed application form. The application must be typed or printed clearly.
- Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable Application processing fee by money order or company check (no cash or personal check), One company check or money order is required per application, please do not include one payment for 2 or more applications. Fees are charged per passport and must be withdrawn in US currency from a US bank. Click on your visa entry requested to see the required fees. Single Entry Visa Fees or Multiple Entry Visa Fees.
- A visa applicant must submit a valid passport with his/her application. The passport must be valid for at least six months longer than the applicant's intended stay in the State of Qatar and must have available pages to place a visa.
- Each application must have 2 color passport-size photographs (2" x 2").
- The original Passport and 2 additional photocopies of the first couple of pages (with name and photo).
- Please include a company letter (for Business Visa) or an invitation letter (for Tourist Visa) explaining the reason for the entry visa request (individual letter per applicant).
- Each application sent by mail must be accompanied by a prepaid return envelope. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS APPEAR ON THE SENDER AND RECIPIENT FIELDS (Please do not use regular mail).
- All military personnel, diplomatic, or official passport holders applying for a visa must submit 2 copies of an official request from the US Department of State or the concerned government authorities. Another letter is required from the company where the applicant will work for during his/her trip (i.e. subcontractors for US government projects).
- All passports do not require a visa to Qatar if connecting to other flights by transit.
Please read additional information:
Each application should be accompanied by:
- A copy of the passport (valid at least for 6 months)
- 2 colored personal photographs of applicant
|Type of visa||Requirements|
|Businessmen||Credentials to prove status|
|Tourist||Bank statement for 3 months and a copy of the resident permit of the concerned resident foreigner|
|Residents of GCC Countries||Copy of the GCC stay permit valid for at least 6 months. The visa is applicable for persons in specific professions.|
|Accompanying GCC Nationals||Copy of the GCC stay permit valid for at least 6 months. Visa is limited to persons under the personal sponsorship of the respective GCC national.|
|Transit Visa||Applicable in special situations – for 2 days – and not for transit travelers who do not need a pre-arranged visa and are allowed to enter Qatar under the sponsorship of the concerned airline company, provided they have a stop in Qatar for more than 6 hours, until their departure to thier destination according to next pre-determined flight schedule dates.|
|Joint Tourist Visa||Bank statement for 3 months. Applicable for the nationals of some countries, and its holder is allowed to enter any country directly and is free to stay or move to another country before the expiry of the stay period.|
The above visas, except the Transit Visa, allow their holders to enter the country for one month.
Note: Travel document – Holders accompanying official delegations shall be accepted. Holders of this type of travel document are required to coordinate with a company, their relatives or acquaintances in the State of Qatar to ensure obtaining the needed visas for them.
Qatar Visa From Hyderabad Qatar Visa From Hyderabad