- New Zealand Visa starting from Rs 10,199*
- Get your New Zealand visa in just 15 Working days
- The country is internationally seen as a top holiday destination, shown by receiving awards like being voted most favourite destination by the readers of the Condé Nast Traveler magazine (specialising in luxury travels) in 2008, though it slipped to second place in 2009, and was also named the best overseas holiday destination in a 2007 The Daily Telegraph poll, the United Kingdom's largest such poll. Since the start of a 2000 advertising campaign by Tourism New Zealand, there has been a 61% increase in the number of Britons coming to New Zealand.
New Zealand visa Details
|New Zealand Visa Type||Visa price|
|Tourist Visa||Rs 10,199*|
Your New Zealand visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- yaseenoverseas.com service fees
Documents for New Zealand Visa application:
- Along with the original passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp, the following documents need to be attached:
i. Copy of visas obtained by the applicant previously.
ii. Copy of first and last page of the passport.
iii. Copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
- While filling a visa application form for New Zealand Visa , there must be sufficient clarity in purpose of travel, as any one of the following forms must be attached along with the visa application form:
i. Supplementary family form
ii. Form 1189 (If applicant is travelling to New Zealand for less than six months and if the said trip is self/company sponsored) iii. Form 1025 (If sponsored by New Zealand citizen)
Both must be duly filled and signed.
- The applicant has to submit two recent passport size photographs with matte or semi matte finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: The photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- He/she must submit a covering letter on business letter head with a clear mention of his/her name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi.
Please Note: The covering-Letter should be on company letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- If the Applicant is visiting New Zealand for his/her honeymoon the following documents have to be submitted along with the visa application:
i. NOC letter from parents.
ii. Original wedding card.
iii. Original engagement photos (5-10 in number).
- As proof of the applicant’s financials, the following documents need to be submitted to the consulate:
If the applicant is an employee of any firm:
i. Personal ITR for last 3 years with stamped notary
ii. Three months’ salary slip
iii. Personal Bank Statement of the last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
iv. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
v. Original NOC from company
If the applicant is Self Employed
i. Personal & Company ITR for last 3yrs with stamped notary
ii. Personal & Company Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
iii. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
- He/she has to submit the following documents in addition to the above mentioned documents is the applicant is visiting New Zealand for the first time, along with the visa application:
If Self Employed
i. Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
ii. Brief Company Profile
iii. Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
iv. Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
v. Import / Export License (if applicable)
i. Copy of Academic certificates
ii. Copy of Appointment Letter which should contain the date of Joining, Designation and the Salary drawn
iii. Previous working history
- As a proof of accommodation,the applicant has to submit his hotel confirmation proof, tour itinerary, and tour confirmation. Confirmed return air ticket showing ticket itinerary.
Please Note: All documents must be notarized or certified photocopies. These documents include bank statement, birth or marriage certificates, education certificates salary etc.
To know more, call our travel expert at 040-66826611 or email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org