China Visa at just Rs 7,700 only and get your visa in just 10 working days.
China boasts a large number of wonderful tour destinations including antique sites and relics,
imposing imperial palaces,amazing natural wonders and diversified folk customs.
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center.
|VISA TYPE||VISA FEES||VFS||SER||GST 18%||TOTAL|
|Business/Tourist Single Entry 30 Days(Normal Category) Time Taken 4 Working Days||3900||1652||300||54||5906|
|Business/Tourist Single Entry 30 Days(Urgent Category) Time Taken 2 Working Days||5700||2478||300||54||8532|
Your China Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- yaseenoverseas.com India service fees
- Pick and drop of documents required for application
Documents for China Visa application
- Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary
- Original passport with a minimum validity of six months and two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach old passports, if any.
- Visa application form duly filled and signed.
- 2 passport-size photograph (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor, taken against a white background with matte finish.
- Covering letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People's Republic of China, Mumbai’
- If employed, original NOC or leave letter from the employer is mandatory
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 3 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Hyderabad, an additional fee for courier charges will apply.
- If your native place or passport issue is from Jammu and Kashmir, then the processing time of your visa will be from anywhere between 7 and 10 working days.
- To know more, call our travel expert at 040-66826611 or email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org