Canada Workpermit Visa Canada is one of the world's top immigration destinations with over 200,000 new arrivals coming under the Canada immigration system every year. Deciding to immigrate to Canada is a significant step in the lives of those who pursue this dream. The Canada immigration visa section of our website has been created to help those seeking to live and work in Canada. Using workpermit.com's Canadian immigration lawyer can play an important role in obtaining your Canadian visa and starting a new life.
Immigration to Canada based on the skilled worker category, is a very popular visa programme and is intended for people with high levels of skills and experience. Canadian immigration also includes a special visa category for business immigrants. Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the Canadian Government's Immigration Department, also allows the province of Quebec to select immigrants. Just as importantly, 40 percent of the annual immigration to Canada is under the family reunion and refugee programs.
Let our website serve you, and be your resource on immigration to Canada! Moving to Canada is easy. Go to our relevant links for extensive information about Canada visas, Canadian work visas, Canadian citizenship, and about immigration to Canada in general. All cases are dealt with by a lawyer authorised to represent clients in immigration matters who is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
With the United Nations consistently ranking Canada as one of the best places to live in the World, why wait to migrate? Moving to Canada is possible. The Canadian immigration system offers a variety of entry paths:
- Younger people with in-demand qualifications and proficiency in English or French (or even better both languages) are eligible for Canadian immigration as skilled workers. There are special rules to enable software specialistsand business immigrants to come under the Canada immigration system.
- Immigration to Canada is possible for family members of people already established in the country.
- People aged 18 to 30 from a number of Western countries can enjoy working holidays in Canada under the Working Holiday Program.
Canada work permit
The job information is broken down into a number of groups. For immigration & work permit purposes, the main groups are:
Skill Type 0 (Zero) – Management Jobs
Examples: Restaurant Managers, Mine Managers, Shore Captains (Fishing)
Skill Level A — Professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs.
Examples: Doctors, Dentists, Architects
Skill Level B — Technical Jobs and Skilled Trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.
Examples: Chefs, Electricians, Plumbers
Skill Level C — Intermediate jobs, these jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training.
Examples: Long-haul truck drivers, Butchers, Food and Beverage Servers
Skill Level D — labor jobs, On-the-job training is usually given.
Examples: Cleaning staff, Oil field workers, Fruit pickers
For more information about jobs and immigration please contact our office direct or mail your cv and following documents
- Good CV
- Work experience certificates
- Passport copy
- Bank statements 6 Months
- Personals details about your finical
- Education certificates, (verify by wes.org / or any other organization which is Authorized or recognized by Canada immigration.
- Police & medical certificates
- Toefl or Ielts any English Certificate Required.
For more information about above information and requirements please call directly on 08801362649 India Timings (11 Am- 6Pm)