Turkey Visa (tourist visa )at just Rs 6,500/- for 15 Days including all taxes and service charges*
Documents for Turkey Visa application:
- Original Passport (with validity of minimum 6 months from return date of travel and minimum two pages should be blank from both sides for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well. The applicant must also attach two photocopies of front and back pages of current passport.
- The visa application form has to be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage and white background, without border. The dimensions of the image should be 2.5”x 2.5” and must not be used in any form prior to the visa application.
- Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, all travel details with purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of Republic of Turkey, Mumbai’.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 3 months, with bank seal and sign on last page and with minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. In case, the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorised signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
Note: If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Hyderabad, an additional fee for courier charges will apply.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from yaseenoverseas.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
Important points to be noted :
- While filling your Turkey Visa form, You need to know this: In-case of any mistake in filling of forms or refusal of Visa from the Embassy, no refund will be given to the client.
- The online Visa form needs to be filled and uploaded along with the desired documents, before the submission of passport and the documents at the Embassy.
- The Online visa form needs to be printed, signed and submitted at the Embassy along with the passport and other supporting documents, as required.
- All applicants from Delhi region need to appear personally at the Embassy for submitting their visa applications. yaseenoverseas.com’s team will perform meet and assist for submissions and shall also collect their passports after visa processing.
- The photo that is submitted for the visa application should not be used in any form prior to the application for Turkey visa. It must not be tampered with in any form.
- The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Visa fees is non refundable, in case of rejection or any issues pertaining to passport withdrawal before visa processing.
- If applicant is staying in more than one hotel during his stay in Turkey, he/she must submit day to day itinerary along with proof of hotel booking.
- If a minor is travelling without any adult accompanying him, a NOC is to be submitted on a INR 100 stamp paper with Notary, which must be duly signed by the parent along with the parent’s passports.
- If applicant is holding a visa for UK, US or Schengen valid for the entire period of stay in Turkey, he/she is eligible for e-visa.
- If deemed necessary, the consulate might ask for additional documents.
To know more, call our travel expert at 040-66826611 or email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org