Turkey visit visa from Bangalore
Turkey Visa (tourist visa )at just Rs 6,500/- for 3 Days including all taxes and service charges*
Turkish e-Visa fee includes the Government fee and the service fee. The service fee is charged for our assistance, 24h professional support, and processing time guarantee.
Documents for Turkey Visa application:
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting Turkey is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Turkey. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Not available for Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders
- Not available to people endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each person should have a separate passport
- Not available for International Travel Document Holders
- Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online in advance of the date of arrival within 3 months before the the arrival date.
- The validity of e-Visa will be within 180 days from the arrival date in Turkey.
- The stay period may be from 30 days to 90 days depending on the nationality.
To know more, call our travel expert at 8801362649, 040-66826611 or email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
www.yaseenoverseas.com is a one of website of Digiknots Web Enabled Services Private Limited. Leading on Travel online & Relating services. This is a commercial/private website, NOT an official website of the Government. This is a commercial website to apply e-Visa to Turkey through Government system, you will be charged a fee. To book a visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for consultancy, submitting and prepare applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Turkish Government system or at Turkish Embassy in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Government system.