Sweden Visa starting at 4,600/-
Visa Fees for Sweden Visa
Visa Fees applicable with effect from 15 February 2016 for Tourist, Relatives/Friend, Business and Conference visa of Sweden Visa are: -
Tourist : 4600/-
Children between 06 - 12 : 2700/-
Documents Required for Sweden Visa :
- Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant.
- One Recent (not older than six months) passport-size photograph in color with white background. (3.5cm / 4.5cm).
- The Passport should be valid for at least three months, beyond the intended duration of stay in the Schengen territory and with at least two blank pages to affix the visa.
- Previous Passports. (mention number of passports submitted).
- Photo should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.(color)
- A covering letter from the applicant introducing himself/herself, explaining the purpose, duration & itinerary of the visit in brief.
- A document certifying that you have been given leave from your job / studies during the period you intend to visit Sweden.
- Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as :
Bank excerpts for 06 months - bearing account number / name of the applicant on every submitted page. Account number should be printed by the bank on each submitted page or otherwise online statement from the bank.
- Copy of flight booking.
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries .The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival & departure.
- Two Copies of first & last page of the passport to be submitted. If passport has been extended please enclose a copy of this page & copy of the observation page (if any).
- The applicable Sweden Visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
- The Visa fee and service charges is non-refundable in case the visa is refused.