study in UK January 2019 Intake without IELTS Dilsukhnagar
Reg: No Additional Fee For Placement Year-Study at University of Central Lancashire
Please find the below Fact file of the university:
|University of Central Lancashire||Preston||Manchester International Airport||Up to GBP 2000
* T&C apply
Why the University of Central Lancashire?
- First modern university to be ranked by the QS World Rankings in the UK.
- Located in the city of Preston, 20 minutes away from Birmingham and 3 hours 50 minutes away from LONDON.
- UCLA has received a 5-star rating for its quality of teaching and employability.
- Central Lancashire in the top 3.3% of all worldwide universities – Center for World University Rankings 2017 (CWUR)
- Awarded Silver for outstanding Teaching and Learning
- Excellent Student Support, Employability, Enterprise, and Career Support.
- Additional Visa Duration, provided students get an appropriate placement.
- No additional cost for the placement element of the program.
- Placement Element – Between 6 -10 months.
- Low Cost of living, best and safest place to live.
Postgraduate Program: 55% and above in Graduation.
1) HSSC – 70% or above at Postgraduate Level
English Language Proficiency:
For Postgraduate: IELTS – 6.5 overall, no band less than 6.0
Please find below the details of the courses with professional placement :
|Course Name||Entry Requirement|
|MBA||Second class Hons degree
|MSc Computing||Second class degree in a Computing or Technology related subject|
|MSc IT Security||Second class degree in a Computing or Technology related subject|
Course Duration: 24 months approx. (including 6 to 10 months of internship)
No additional fee for placement year. The tuition fee mentioned above is for the entire duration of the course.
Visa: 28 months
Postgraduate Taught: £12,950 – £14,950 per year
Bursary: 1000 pound to all the International Students
Excellence Scholarship: 2000 pound to students who have scored 58% and above in their graduation.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ON 8801362649 / 9700513857