Planning a family holiday to one of the Schengen countries? Here's the easiest way to get your Schengen Visa. You can now begin your application for a Schengen Visa (Tourist Visa) online at just Rs 7,500*.
- The Schengen area has 26 member states - Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen Visa (tourist visa). Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
- The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 - 15 working days.
- Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
- Confirmed return air ticket with hotel reservation
- Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euros
If you are travelling to meet a friend or relative residing in a Schengen country
- Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original 'official affidavit of support’
- Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years
- Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed
- Proof of legal entity, bank statements and tax returns if you are self-employed
Note: Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
*Visa protection plan
To add further value to your Yaseen Overseas experience, our visa protection plan for Schengen countries gets you covered for situations where your visa may get rejected due to specific circumstances. This plan ensures that your visa gets approved under the guidance of our visa experts. An additional fee of Rs 300 will be charged for availing this plan. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, if your visa gets rejected, the entire fee will be refunded by us.