Family visa requirements application form
REQUIREMENTS FOR FAMILY VISIT OR RESIDENCY VISAS
1. One application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
2. Please register your application online, visit https://www.yaseenoverseas.com/ (print confirmation, as a payment ref. will be issued), or apply through a visa services agents
3. Two passport-sized photographs.
4. The passport should have (2) blank pages facing each other, and must be valid for at least (6) month.
5. Applicants applying by post should enclose a prepaid self-addressed envelope, registered/recorded, for the return of processed passports. Please ensure that you have enclosed the correct postage. Please allow one week for the return of processed passports.
6. Applicants applying for residency should provide a Medical Report for persons 15 years old and over (form supplied by the Consulate), duly completed by a competent medical authority and authenticated by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth.A copy of the Marriage Certificate and copies of the Birth Certificates of all accompanying children are also required.
7. Applicants must have an authorisation from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (obtained by their Sponsor in Saudi Arabia).
1. A minimum of 48 hours is required to process the visa.
2. Lodging of passports: from 9.00 A.M. until 12.00 Noon. Monday to Friday (inclusive).
3. Collection of processed passports: From 3.00 P.M. until 4.00P.M. Monday to Thursday, and on Friday, from 2.00 P.M. until 3.00 P.M.
4. Visa validity starts from the date of issue.
5. Period of stay begins upon arrival in Saudi Arabia.
6. Please complete the form in BLOCK CAPITALS, BLACK INK only.
7. For any other enquiry, please contact the Visa Section.
Applicants are advised to check the requirements thoroughly.
Failure to do so may cause delay in the processing of your visa