France Visa starting from Rs.7000/-
France Visa Details
|France Visa Type||Visa fees|
|Single-entry France tourist visa||Rs 7,000*|
France Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- yaseenoverseas.com India service fees
- Pick and drop of documents required for application
Documents for France Visa application:
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Original Passport (with validity of minimum six months from return date of travel and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
- Visa application form has to be filled by the applicant with 02 signatures.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 70% face coverage and white background. The dimensions of the image should be 35mm x 45mm.
- Original covering letter from applicant with the applicant’s passport details, expenses details, and all travel details with purpose of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of France, Mumbai’.
- Original and copy of personal ITR of the last 3 years
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with a clear mention of the bank’s name and telephone number
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary
- Salary Slip copies for the last 3 months
Note: If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Hyderabad, an additional fee for courier charges will apply.
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Hyderabad, an additional fee for courier charges will apply.
- The Covering letter, Insurance & air ticket should have same dates, mentioned explicitly.
- Additional company documents maybe required if the applicant is Partner/Director/Owner of any firm.
- The above requirements are primary guidelines. Any delay in submission or collection, any change in fees, additional documents, visa validity, turnaround time or issues surfaced during the course of personal presence (Interview) of the applicant is entirely dependant on the discretion of the Consulate/Embassy only . After application for obtaining the visa,the applicant will be held responsible for the decisions he/she takes. yaseenoverseas.com will not be responsible for any delay or problems that may occur in visa processes as the final decision rests with the consulate/Embassy only.
- Visa fees are non refundable, in case of rejection or any issues pertaining to passport withdrawal before visa processing.
To know more, call our travel expert at 040-66826611 or email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org