Canada Visas starting from Rs 7,500*
Get your Canada Visa in just 25-30 working days
Canada visas Details :
|Canada Visa Type||Visa fees|
|90 days Single Entry Visa||Rs 7,500*|
Please note: We do not provide Canada work visa.
Documents for Canada Visas application:
- The applicant must submit the duly filled and signed Canada visa application form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to 'The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi'
Please note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
- Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
Please note: The letter must include, the applicant's name,position,current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer's name, address and the telephone number.
The Federal Skilled Visa to Canada allows highly skilled, educated migrants with an eligible occupation to consider a permanent move to Canada without an offer of employment! Since Canada have recently updated their quota for this category, its important that any eligible applicants take advantage of this program today!
This visa gives all Canada visas applicants the opportunity to:
- Live and work in Canada as Permanent Residents
- Study in Canada
- Become a Citizen of Canada within 3 years
In order to apply for the Federal Skilled Visa to Canada, an overseas applicant must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a valid Educational Credential Assessment [ECA]
- Must have at least competent English Language skills
The occupations in which Canada are currently considering are:
|0013||Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services|
|0015||Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.|
|0112||Human resources managers|
|0121||Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers|
|0311||Managers in health care|
|0712||Home building and renovation managers|
|0811||Managers in natural resources production and fishing|
|1111||Financial auditors and accountants|
|1112||Financial and investment analysts|
|1113||Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers|
|1114||Other financial officers|
|1123||Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations|
|1212||Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers|
|2113||Geoscientists and oceanographers|
|2133||Electrical and electronics engineers|
|2171||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|2232||Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians|
|2241||Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians|
|2243||Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics|
|2263||Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety|
|2281||Computer network technicians|
|3011||Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors|
|3012||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses|
|3112||General practitioners and family physicians|
|3132||Dietitians and nutritionists|
|3141||Audiologists and speech-language pathologists|
|3214||Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists|
|3215||Medical Radiation Technologists|
|3233||Licensed practical nurses|
|4011||University professors and lecturers|
|4214||Early childhood educators and assistants|
|5125||Translators, terminologists and interpreters|
In addition to meeting the basic eligibility requirements you need to achieve a pass mark score against the skilled migration points test. The points test pass mark for the skilled visa to Canada is currently 67 points. The categories to acquire points are broken down to assess age, English language, Qualifications, Work Experience and various other categories.
Canada has exceptionally limited places for these visas, with only 25,500 spaces set as a quota this year. V&P will ensure that your application has the best chance of selection and so if you satisfy the above requirements and require us to calculate your potential points score, contact us today!